The Fishermen's Cottages
Stay in one of six unique 17th and 18th-century self-catering fishermen’s cottages, all positioned in a quiet courtyard settings and within minutes of beaches, restaurants, bars and shops. All cottages are dog friendly
• Barnaby’s Lodge has 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 4. A two-storey cottage oozing charm and character. Built-in 1640 with the added attraction of ships timbers and beamed ceilings.
• The Beach House has 3 bedrooms and sleeps up to 6. A beautiful flint built cottage, fully renovated. The property benefits from a private courtyard
• Bay Cottage has 3 bedrooms and sleeps up to 6. A beautiful 18th-century cottage lovingly renovated but retaining its original charm, character and features. At the rear is a private patio garden and seating area
• Smuggler’s Cottage has 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 4. The cottage built around 1860s and has a lovely atmosphere with added beams throughout.
• Pickwick’s Place has 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 4. Cottage built around 1860s has been refurbished. Within easy reach of beaches, shops, restaurants and wine bars.
• Sandpipers Cottage has 2 bedrooms and sleeps up to 4. A fantastic base to explore everything the town and surrounding area has to offer
• New Holiday Themed Cottage - Fagin’s Den
Inside Bay Cottage